Friday, May 14, 2010

What a Book Deal!

Ever wanted to read A Book Inside, How to Write, Publish, and Sell Your Story, referred to as the “writer’s dream book” by Midwest Book Review with over 2,000 copies sold from this Website alone? The great news is that this book is now finally available as an E-Book. That’s right. For only $6.95 you can have the book delivered to your inbox in as little as one day! Why put it off any longer? Start writing your book or get started with the layout and publishing process now. Visit Author's Box E-Book Store.

If you would still prefer the original paperback, it is still available on my Author’s Box site or Amazon.com for $18.95.

Also now in E-Book, my latest release, Keep Your Sanity, Understanding and Coping With Stress in a Changing World. Also only $6.95.

If you’re ready to start marketing your new book, my E-Books, How to Organize a Virtual Book Tour and 100 Ways to Market Your Book for Free (or really cheap), previously $6.95 each, are now permanently price reduced to $3.99 at Author's Box E-Book store.

Finally, my very first release, Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss? is permanently price reduced to $9.97 (msrp $14.95). Visit Author's Box.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I learned the hard way, story of my life! :0)

Anonymous said...

Just watched your youtube video... Thanks... very inspiring...

I also have a book inside of me...