Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Publish Your Book For Free? Yes!

Are you a writer ready to publish your book? Is the process confusing and frustrating? Not sure what publishing method to use? I may have a solution for you.

For more than five years now, I have had my own publishing company, Plain & Simple Books, LLC. The company was formed strictly for the purpose of publishing my own books; I am now ready to open my business to outside authors seeking alternative publishing.

What Plain & Simple Books is offering authors:
*No upfront costs
*Free basic layout and design (value $200+)
*Free basic cover design (value $300.00+)
*Commission on Amazon and Kindle sales
*Significant discount off the cover price for author book purchases (no minimum order)
*Authors maintain rights to copyright
*Finally, and most importantly…your finished book in hand!

To learn more, please visit my new “temporary” Website at http://www.plainandsimplebooks.webs.com or e-mail me with your questions at caroldenbow@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

Oh, gosh how exciting, thanks for sharing. I will pop along and learn more.

Glynis Smy Blog

KC said...

How cool! Any books will do?

Profiling Your Dating said...

what kind of book can to publish? Hmm.. I think to publish book is a hard work.. :D

Fantasy Writer said...

Hmm.. I will definitely have to bookmark and think about this. I have a couple of books that I would like to publish but haven't done anything about it.

Michele said...

That's great information! I have a close friend who has been going through an editor/publisher and having to wait for her turn in the desk stack. I will pass this on!! Woo hoo.