Friday, December 17, 2010

Possibly the Best Book Marketing Tool on the Web!

I always love to share my greatest Internet finds with you. I think I may have found exactly that—the best! While visiting my friends Blog, In His Name, I saw a really cool widget you can put on your site.

Everyone likes to read excerpts from your book before they buy. Amazon and many of the other book sale outlets have “look inside” features which are wonderful, but first you need to get your site visitors to click on to that sales Website. Sometimes we have trouble “hooking” the potential buyer. Try putting this new and “free” widget right on your Website or Blog home page to gain interest in your book.

It takes about 15 minutes to set up and you will need to have your book available in PDF as well as having a quality book cover image to upload. Happy sales!
Here is mine:

www.bookbuzzr.com


4 comments:

Mary Deal said...

This is superb news. I am getting ready to publish several eBooks. This will be a great attention grabber on my Web site. Thanks so much for making this information available. You always find the best stuff!

Carol said...

You're welcome Mary. Have a beautiful holiday on the Island!!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

This is great, Carol! Thanks!

Lovelyn said...

Great widget. I have a sample of my novel uploaded on Scribd.com. I link to that as a sample for my books. I also get people from Scribd.com reading that simple and that's good too for getting my work out there.