Monday, January 10, 2011

Start The New Year In The Author Spotlight!

How about your bio on A Book Inside? Be one of the first five to e-mail me your author photo (small jpg), a short bio (500 words or less) and a link to your Website or Blog and I’ll give you a week in the Author Spotlight down the left side column of this Blog—a promotional freebie! (But I would always appreciate a Tweet and Facebook Share).

My e-mail address is caroldenbow@gmail.com.

Haven’t published your book yet? Visit Plain & Simple Book Publishing at http://www.plainandsimplebooks.com to get started!

4 comments:

Christine Fonseca said...

Let me guess - you have this filled already, don't you? Awesome thing you are doing Carol!

Carol said...

Nope, not filled yet!

Ann Summerville said...

Great idea. I'm sending my bio and picture. Hope I'm not too late.

Ann

portraits from photos said...

I was looking for this information for very long now. Very helpful. I am an Artist and want to publish a book concerning patining etc. Great information here! Thanks so much!