Friday, October 1, 2010

On Book Marketing




While waiting on an “in-progress” special post for A Book Inside Blog, I’ve decided to offer a one-time deal to my blog visitors to help with their pre-holiday book marketing (no, it’s NOT too soon).

Now through October 31st, when you order either of my e-books, How to Organize a Virtual Book Tour or 100 Ways to Market Your Book For Free (or really cheap), I will include the other one free! Each of these books is available on my Website for $3.99, but right now you can get twice the help for the price of one book. That’s a boatload of marketing information for a very affordable price!

Also, if you have your heart set on the new e-book version of A Book Inside, How to Write, Publish, and Sell Your Story, order it and I will include one of the above titles for free as well!

To order, please visit my Website at AuthorsBox or go directly to the Webstore at http://authorsbox2.webs.com/apps/webstore/. Please specify your desired free e-book when ordering.

I wish every author out there successful holiday sales for 2010!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your good wishes, Carol, certainly much needed.

Warren Baldwin said...

Thanks Carol. I'm going to pass this on to a friend who just published his first book. wb

Reseller WebHosting said...

Wow Nice Carol Good post and I'd like to say for all the writers that this is cheap and amazing what else you need when it is just for 4$.

Best of luck :)

cpanel reseller hosting | reseller hosting